Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Composition Shoot


 This picture shows Simplicity because the camera only focuses on the wet floor sign and doesn't focus what's behind in other word the background.

This picture is Rule of Thirds because Justen is aligned on the left side of the photo.

This picture shows lines because they are vertical.

This picture is balanced because it shows two wet floor signs.

This picture sows framing because Justen's head and shoulder inside the frame.

This picture is avoiding merger because Justen and this other guy are both wearing white so it looks like they are merging because of there white shirts.

Reflection
I think I did pretty good on the Composition shoot, but there is some flaws in some photos sadly. On avoiding merger I don't think I did pretty god on that photo because of the lighten and should've positioned them to wear they look like there merging. Simplicity I did good on because the background is blurry and it's only focused on the wet floor sign. Lines I did good and was creative with it. Next shoot I will make sure that these specific type photos will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment